Volunteer service is all about contributing one’s time, skills and expertise to help others. We are always looking for volunteers, if you are willing to volunteer for three months or more, you are most welcome to join our growing team. Volunteering is a two-way process of gaining valuable first-hand knowledge and experience, while lending a helping hand to society. Tateni offers a professional work environment and a very experienced team. If you are interested and open to new professional challenges in the social development field, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We need your helping hands –
- to offer activities for orphaned and vulnerable children.
- to help orphaned and vulnerable children with homework.
- to provide extra lessons for children with learning challenges (e.g. Saturday school or computer lessons)
- as a teacher or tutor for maths, physical science and accounting for our Saturday classes.
- as a mentor, coach or role model (e.g. “big brothers and sisters”)
- as a social worker.
- as a psychologist.
- as a motivational speaker.
- as a marketing person to update our website and social media, and assist with fundraising.
Do you have skills and expertise that you want to offer, but it is not listed above? Please contact us so that we can find suitable activities for you to get involved in. Tateni relies on volunteers with different skills and varied knowledge, and of all age groups. We will be happy to welcome you as a Tateni volunteer!